tirsdag den 18. november 2014

The Dovecote

The Dovecote is the last remaining building of the four that formerly stood here. The remaining three were a ballroom, a barn and a hen-house. The Dovecote is situated next to the carp-lake and in Marie Antoinette's time it would have been surrounded by hens brought in from the western part of France in 1785.



The Dovecote is reached by a stonebridge

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar